First Federation Trust
School Dinner Charges
School dinners are produced by Lucinda and Donna and are available to order daily during registration. The cost of each meal is £2.50 per day to all children with the exception of pupils in Foundation and Years 1 and 2 who are eligible for 'Universal Infant Free School Meals' and those who qualify for 'free school meals'.
From year 3 onwards, children whose parents are getting any of the following are entitled to free school meals:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS).
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA).
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income that does not exceed £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone receives for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
You can apply for free school meals via the citizen portal link here: Citizen Portal - Sign in (devon.gov.uk)
The menus for the School dinners are shown below.